Your arrival for the hunt should be in the afternoon before the first listed hunting day, and departure should be in the morning after the last listed hunting day. The hunting days are listed in the tables below.
What is included in the Deer and Turkey Hunt package ?
- Friendly and experienced staff providing support at the lodge and in the field
- Access to over 100 deer stands on 30,000 acres of private farmland and ranch land
- Use of over 30 food plots and 40 feeders on the ranch
- Round-trip transportation to and from your deer stand twice a day
- Game dressing and transportation to the lodge or local processor
- Three delicious meals prepared by a professional chef
- Comfortable lodging at Caney Creek Lodge situated on the hunting property.
What is not included in the deer hunt package price?
- Airport pickup, taxidermy, shipping your meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
- Your Kansas non-resident deer tag and your Kansas hunting license.
- You must apply for your deer tag during the April application period.
Cost of the hunting license and deer tags is as follows for adults:
- Kansas non-resident deer tag ($442.50) needed for hunting deer if (16 and older).
- Kansas non-resident hunting license ($97.50) needed for hunting deer if (16 or older).
Cost of the license and deer tags is as follows for youth under 16 years old:
- Kansas non-resident youth annual hunting license ($42.50).
- Kansas non-resident youth deer tag (117.50).
What is not include in your turkey hunt package price?
- Airport pickup, taxidermy, shipping of meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
- Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License ($97.50) needed if (16 yrs. or older)
- Kansas Non-Resident Youth Annual Hunting License ($42.50) if (15 years old or younger).
- Non-resident youth turkey tag ( $12.50) each.
Note: Application for your deer tag must be submitted to Kansas Wildlife and Parks between April 1st and April 27th or apply by phone 1-800-918-2877.